Leading Classic Car Sources in Florida
Florida is one of the largest markets for classic cars from the Southern United States. With our recently opened location in Florida, we now cover all coasts and make it affordable to transport cars from anywhere in the US.
We have a network of dealers and scouts in Florida who specialize in classic cars, and there are hundreds of newly offered classics in stock. Click on each logo to see the list of cars and motorcycles available for sale.
Our New Florida LocationOur Florida warehouse is staffed by our experienced and knowledgeable in-house team who specialize in collector vehicles. We understand the value and importance of these classic cars, and take great care in ensuring their safe handling and transport. Our import and export services from Florida are just as reliable and efficient as those from our facilities in California and New York, so you can trust us to handle your vehicles with the same level of professionalism and expertise. Whether you're buying or selling a classic car, or simply need it transported to a different location, we've got you covered.
Our address in Florida:
West Coast Shipping
6001 Powerline Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Here are some of the highlights of our new facility:
- Indoor storage for over 200 vehicles inside an all-indoor 45,000 sq foot (4200 square meter) warehouse
- Shared container service, along with dedicated 20/40ft container service
- More affordable inland transport rates for vehicles from the South
- Conveniently located near Port Everglades and Miami
Shared container service is available from Florida to the following destinations:
- to Europe:
- Netherlands, Germany, France, UK, Belgium, Sweden & Denmark
- to Australia & New Zealand:
- Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Fremantle, Lyttelton, Melbourne, Sydney, Tauranga
- to the Middle East:
- Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
We continue to offer full 20ft & 40ft containers to all ports worldwide. And for all of our overseas agents and partners, let's discuss how we can grow our mutual business from Florida.